- Recall three new gratitudes by writing down three new things for which you are grateful for 21 days in a row, three new things each day.
- Journal about one positive experience you have had over the last 24 hours teaches your brain to re-live these moments.
- Exercise teaches your brain that behavior matters
- Meditation helps detach you from multi-tasking and increases your ability to focus on the task at hand
- Random Acts of Kindness or conscious acts of kindness by writing one positive email thanking or praising somebody in your social support network
Stephen Shortnacy shares wellness tips to help others live life in a more joyous and fulfilling way. Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and this website for more tips. To receive tips directly by email, subscribe to his periodic newsletter. Stephen is available for wellness coaching if you would like direct support, contact him and receive a free 15 minute initial consultation.