Here are the conditions for massage visits that will be used to keep everyone (you, me, and other clients) as safe as possible.
If you have recently had any respiratory or flu symptoms, allergies that make your nose run, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, temperature\fever (100 or higher), or you are unvaccinated and have come into contact with anyone that has had covid-19, you will not be allowed treatment until you have self quarantined following CDC guidelines.
- Check your temperature. Cancel if it is 100.0 or higher
- Be freshly bathed and in clean clothes when possible
- Wear a mask covering mouth and nose
- Bring your own water
- Masks will be worn at all times by all parties
- Only bring in what you need
- A blanket will be available upon request
- Restroom is available upon request
- To minimize cleaning, there are no chairs for intake. Massage table is available for sitting
- Treatment room will be ventilated for 30 minutes or longer before appointments
- All equipment and flat surfaces (except floor) will be sprayed with peroxide and left to air dry
- Treatment room floor will mopped with a multi-surface disinfectant
- I will take my temperature before appointments and cancel if 100.0 or higher
- I will be freshly showered and in clean clothes